Saturday, June 10, 2006

And Now For Something Completely Different....

Knock yourself out with these absolutely mindless weekend activities...

Your Hillbilly Name Is...

Kissy Cissy Farmer


Your Daddy Is Johnny Depp

What You Call Him: Dada

Why You Love Him: He gives good spankings


Your Bumper Sticker Should Be

Livin' in a van - down by the river


In a Past Life...

You Were: An Insane Jester.

Where You Lived: Egypt.

How You Died: Typhoid fever.


Your Italian Name Is...

Belladonna Ferrari


Who Should Paint You: Gustav Klimt

Sensual and gorgeous, you would inspire an enchanting portrait..
With just enough classic appeal to be hung in any museum!


And I think that is just about enough to give you a few minutes of silly fun... xoS

10 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

My Hillbilly name is Betty Rose Beaver..wtf?..lol

1:30 PM  
Blogger Wriju said...

I was an albino poet and I committed suicide in Quebec!!
I love the poet bit :-)

12:31 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Oh, I knew this was going to be dangerous... LOL! xoS

7:29 PM  
Blogger gina said...

my bumper sticker should read
"give me ambiguity or give me something else!" BA HAHAH

8:09 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Gina... I feel like that's the bumper sticker of my life sometimes... oi vay!

8:30 PM  
Blogger x said...

Betty Sue Birmingham, that's my hillbilly name and my daddy is George Clinton
I Call Him: Daddy Dearest and i Love Him: Because he's my baby daddy.
In a past life i was An Albino Viking.
in Peru. (didn't know there were vikings in Peru, i must have been a pioneer). Sadly i died of dysentery.

5:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lucky! Gustav Klimt! I love his stuff!

10:30 AM  
Blogger Genna said...

You are too cute!! Hope you are doing well.

Trying to catch up with my blogger friends.

Sending you a HUGE hug.

3:25 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Chloe: Love that! Peruvian vikings!

Missy: Did you see this story today? Re: Klimt - http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/5093650.stm

Nike: HA!

Genna: No YOU are too cute! Thanks for catching up... I need to do some of that myself. Big hug rightbackatcha! xo S

3:30 PM  
Blogger sophie said...

it's me - hiding with a broken
heart.

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home