Sunday, May 28, 2006

I AM Princess Leia... and who, might I ask, are you?

This is actually a running joke in my life... I have often been told I look a heckuva lot like Carrie Fisher as Princess Leia... You be the judge... but I still have the proof of the quiz... :D This is so silly....


Your results:
You are Princess Leia






















Princess Leia
66%
Han Solo
65%
Boba Fett
65%
Padme
64%
Luke Skywalker
60%
Obi-Wan Kenobi
57%
Anakin Skywalker
57%
Lando Calrissian
57%
Mace Windu
56%
Darth Vader
55%
You are an excellent friend
and an unselfish person,
yet you like to spend a lot of
time on your hair and fashion.
You spend most of your time
with guys that are too cocky,
too hairy, or too related.


(This list displays the top 10 results out of a possible 21 characters)


Click here to take the "Which Star Wars character are you?" quiz...



BUT HOLD THE PHONE!!!!

According to another (I'm sure) very reputable source...
You're considered very attractive by many, but don't allow it to go to your head. On the contrary, you're very humble, and though you sometimes dress to accent your beauty, you think little of materialistic possessions and value the humanity in people. Your intelligence propels you in the world. Your tolerance and patience are virtues and you stick by your loved ones no matter what.

"Which Star Wars Character Am I?" Quiz
by Always Two There Are

7 Comments:

Blogger x said...

I am Luke Skywalker! Yay, i like Luke!

12:10 AM  
Blogger Wriju said...

Quiz 1 says I am Qui-Gon Jinn (70%) but I don't agree when they say I don't focus on the future! I am a big dreamer ...

I like the 2nd one better - Obi Wan
"Though young and sometimes brash, you also express a deep sense of respect for those around you and try the best you can to please and follow their wishes. Though somewhat shy and introverted, you possess a quiet depth and your goodness radiates."

2:53 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

I was Obi-Wan Kenobi in this quiz. At least I am still a jedi.

5:34 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

I am Hans Solo!
Kind of strange, eh??

7:02 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Chloe: You were Luke in both?? Wow!

Wriju: Obi Wan ... yeah, that's more you. ;)

Maddy: I know a fellow Padmean from miles away...

Green: Of course!

Kayla: I had a bossy friend who made me be Han Solo when we'd play Star Wars as kids... I was so angry... but much more passive... I wanted to be Leia.... but now I have my revenge!

7:41 PM  
Blogger gina said...

I am R2D2. ROFL. i am not a star wars fan, but i must say you do favor leia!! did you ever braid your hair and wear it in a funky bun like her?

9:06 AM  
Blogger Clare said...

Thanks for leaving a message on my blog :). I am Obi-Wan even though I have to confess I have never watched Star Wars :;hides::.

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home