Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Silly, silly games...

Ok, I know this is cheesy, but life has been waaaay too serious lately, so I needed to unwind and don't have time to do my usual unwinding activities... :o) Enjoy!

Check this out... my results were...
I am worth $2,361,940 on HumanForSale.com
Should I be insulted? or relieved? Don't answer that...

Guess what??! Surprise, surprise... stole this from The Great Green...

Your Life Path Number is 5

Your purpose in life is to life freely and collect experiences.

You love life - new adventures, new people, new ideas.
You are very curious, and you crave novelty in all forms.
You tend to make friends easily, and you enjoy the company of all types of people.

In love, you are fun and even a bit intoxicating. But you won't stick around for long.

You are impulsive and spontaneous - which sometimes leads you to do things you regret.
Sometimes you can be overindulgent with food, sex, or drugs.
You have many talents, so many that you are often scattered and unfocused.
What Is Your Life Path Number?

Ok... now for the last one today... an ego booster.... at least for me it was.... I expect a full report from the rest of you....


Your Seduction Style: Fantasy Lover

You know that ideal love that each of us dreams of from childhood? That's you!
Not because you posess all of the ideal characteristics, but because you are a savvy shape shifter.
You have the uncanny ability to detect someone's particular fantasy... and make it you.

You inspire each person to be an idealist and passionate, and you make each moment memorable
Even a simple coffee date with you can be the most romantic moment of someone's life
By giving your date exactly what he or she desires, you quickly become the ideal lover.

Your abilities to make dreams come true is so strong, that you are often the love of many people's lives.
Your ex's (and even people you have simply met or been friends with) long to be yours.
No doubt you are the one others have dreamed of... your biggest challenge is finding *your* dream lover.

Good thing is... I already found my "dream lover" .... LOL... Sorry for all the cheese... xo S

9 Comments:

Blogger R said...

Thank you sarafina... :)
u worth $2,361,940 oups I only have $2,361,939 who can give me that cent :(
Thank u again, nice blog :)
!!! R@wad !!!

5:23 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Happy Birthday again, Rawad! I hope you had a good one... :o)

8:11 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Hmmmm..
I am the Fantasy Lover also!
I need the dream man...but you have yours :)
I'll give you $2,361,940 for stopping by my blog to wish my friend Happy B'day.
Thanks!

9:30 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Sarafina thanks for stopping by my blog, nice to hear from Texas :o)

4:05 AM  
Blogger Gary said...

I hope you are feeling better. Nice to hear form another Texan.

12:59 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Kayla : 'Twas a pleasure... :o)

M&G : Nice to hear from some fellow Texans too!

G: I am feeling MUCH better... thanks..

1:05 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Hi Sarafina,

I just wanted to thankyou for stopping by my blog. You mentioned "I had similar treatment which worked very well"...I would really like to know what treatments and the length of time you saw an improvment..Thankyou so much.

2:53 PM  
Blogger gina said...

Hey SF, like your blog. i will be back!!

8:00 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Heidi: Was happy to respond... I see you got my follow-up post! :o)

Gina: Thanks for visiting! I hope to see you again soon... off to see what's new in your blogland...

-xo S

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home