Sunday, May 21, 2006

Forever Stealing from Green...

Ok, I'm procrastinating... don't want to read any more for this course. But I must... for now, I steal just a few moments and as for what I stole from Green?? See below. Those who know me ... have no doubt I'm a girly girly girly girl with an adventurous/analytical streak...

Your Brain is 87% Female, 13% Male

You have the brain of a girly girl
Which isn't a bad thing at all
You're emphatetic, caring, and in tune with emotions.
You're a good friend and give great advice.


So let me know about you too! :o)

8 Comments:

Blogger Wriju said...

Apparently my brain is 53% female and 47% male. May be true coz I am too whacky to be a stereotype :-)

10:55 PM  
Blogger gina said...

60 female 40 male. i thought i would be more girly as well, but i guess i am a bit opinionated :) lol.

5:23 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

"Your brain leans female
You think with your heart, not your head
Sweet and considerate, you are a giver
But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you"

Ok this is freaky! lol and true.

6:35 AM  
Blogger x said...

my brain is 67% Female, 33% Male. Ha, i knew i wasn't all girl.

5:32 AM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Well, I'm horrified to see how truly girly I am! :oO

My header (I didn't realize you couldn't read it b/c of my dark background color) says....
Your Brain is 87% Female, 13% Male

Eegads... I need to go smash some beer cans on my head right now... xo S

7:24 PM  
Blogger Kain said...

I had done this a while back, but I did it again and got pretty much the same score (original: 53.33% Female / 46.67% Male.)

"Your Brain is 53% Female, 47% Male

Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female.
You are both sensitive and savvy.
Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed.
But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve."

2:48 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Kain, Wriju and you have the same scores... a little more estrogen in the brain can only be a good thing, right??

9:18 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

I wanna know what you'd do without me!!!! (giving you stuff to steal...)

Check out the Star Wars quiz over on my blog!!! and STEAL IT, Ms. Leia...

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home