Sunday, May 21, 2006

I....

The lovely Genna tagged me for this... so here goes...

I AM: thinking about lunch...
I SAID: "do you want to go somewhere or just find something here to eat?"
I WANT: the best gluten free meal anyone has ever prepared.
I WISH: there was a gluten free restaurant around the corner.
I MISS: Whole Foods in Austin - it's better than the one in San Antonio.
I HEAR: birds - they are happy it rained last night.
I WONDER: if I should open my own restaurant.
I REGRET: not buying more at Central Market for lunch today. Stomach full shopping...
I AM NOT: happy about holding a house open today.
I DANCE: all the time... and encourage my husband by turning on big 80s hair metal - since that brings out his inhibitions.... :o)
I SING: badly, but love to sing anyway... I went to too many summer camps as a kid and on long car rides I'm a pain in the ass... it's a campfire song insane asylum.
I CRY: when I feel helpless.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: sure of my abilities.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: my mozarella, tomato, basil salad.
I WRITE: like a serial killer on some days and like my 5th grade teacher on others.
I CONFUSE: the names of Colin Farrell and Will Ferrell all the time which leaves people scratching their heads I'm sure.
I NEED: a hug.
I SHOULD: get into the kitchen and get creative.
I START: to get less fearful of driving and then get set several steps back.
I FINISH: each day with a mug of tea (my favorite is Yogi brand)
I TAG: Maddy, Wriju, Gina, Gina, Heidi, Chloe, Green & Kain. (Apologies if you've already been tagged with this... just ignore if you have!)

8 Comments:

Blogger Kain said...

*Hugs* ;)

3:05 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Thanks Kain! Always need those... :o)

4:25 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

I should check your blog more often. I'll play along....

8:42 PM  
Blogger Wriju said...

I am sure this post would be so different had you written it after lunch!

I AM: what I am, what I am, what I am...
I SAID: what i meant
I WANT: a piece of that blue sky
I WISH: that my dreams would come to true
I MISS: that place called home ...
I HEAR: bruno barking loudly!
I WONDER: at the world around me ...
I REGRET: some things i did. but then, I have realized ...
I AM NOT: who you think i am...
I DANCE: when no one is watching!
I SING: all the time, especially when things get quiet around me!
I CRY: sometimes when i am gripped by that strange feeling of loneliness ...
I AM NOT ALWAYS: happy but then I always smile ...
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: lovely portraits and paintings
I WRITE: to express myself ...
I CONFUSE: names of people!
I NEED: to get out of here and go places!
I SHOULD: be doings things ... but then I am in a mood to procrastinate!
I START: things with a lot of enthusiasm
I FINISH: only when its done.
I TAG: Noone in particular :-)

4:29 AM  
Blogger gina said...

thanks! done! i liked your answers as well.

5:33 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Green: You should!! :o)

Wriju: I think you're absolutely right! Never post on an empty stomach.

Maddy: Can't wait!

Hope you all are having a nice weekend! xoS

5:38 PM  
Blogger How do we know said...

Here.. **HUGS**.. i need a few too!!

10:41 AM  
Blogger Ruth said...

(((HUGS))) HDWK, and thanks too!

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home