Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Wanting to feel carefree....

Ok, so I've been gone for awhile. Been doing some life re-examination and my work has taken up about 80% of my time. Busy, busy summer's end. Have a car for the first time in my entire life so am re-learning my deft driving skills... Probably the most frustrating thing is my health has not been happy with my workaholic schedule. I was just about to pack up and move to one of Money Magazine's best places to live. I feel like downsizing our entire life.... cutting our belongings in half... working part-time (HA!). ...only fleeting thoughts, but not entirely unfounded. I think that life has been just a little too breakneck of late. So that, in a nutshell, is what has been up, down and all around... xoS

7 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

But on the flip side, you're still alive and breathing, so that's a plus. Everything else is a bonus.

8:07 PM  
Blogger sophie said...

hurrah you are back!
(i changed my spot)

smiles!

9:17 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Nice to have u back :)

5:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome back! YOu look fab! xx

1:27 PM  
Blogger gina said...

holy shit. not only are you my blogfriend ,you are my TWIN!!!! ok, gonna post a pic of me later and you tell me . lol

5:52 PM  
Blogger Wriju said...

May be you should slowdown :-) I am all for changes. They do wonders to health and one's outlook to life. Take care.

11:44 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

G: Yes, still alive... not sure if everything else is a bonus... but I appreciate the sentiment.

S: I am so glad you resurfaced. I lost you and was sad about it. Thanks for finding me!

H: Thanks!

M: Cheers! You too dahling, you too...

G: I remember pics you've posted in the past and we actually only have brunette hair in common. Maybe it was the angle of the photo? Not sure... I actually look almost identical to my younger sister, only she has blue eyes and is shorter.

W: Hugs to you! I appreciate the support. It is very difficult to slow down, but I must. I hope you're doing well too....

Hugs too all!!!!! xoS

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home