Saturday, January 07, 2006

Ice Cream!! How I miss thee!!

I was going to write an "Ode Upon A Empty Pint Of Ice Cream"... but I'm not feeling poetically inspired this evening. I can't eat ice cream any more... actually, that's not entirely true. If I make it myself and put in every single ingredient with my own two hands. I'm sure I'll resort to that in the summer. Lately I've been trying to substitute things like chocolate and ice cream with decaf coffee concoctions that are super creamy, just so I get the same kind of aftertaste going.

Can I risk it? Dare I? I often fall into that frame of mind where I think just this ONCE??? Well, to give you an idea, the last time I had even a small dish of my formerly favorite ice cream I was at the hospital within the hour. I couldn't stand up straight. I couldn't talk. It was like getting struck by a carrageenan comet. This was one of the events that led to my diagnosis. I need only think of that incident and I'm cured of my desire for store bought ice cream.

In honor of my inability to indulge in this former passion... would you be so kind as to add to my virtual freezer and take this idiotic test to see what your flavor is? I have been told that ...




I Am Brownie Batter Ice Cream



I've been known to lick *everything* clean

3 Comments:

Blogger Genna said...

This seems terrible

You Are The Godfather Ice Cream

Someone crosses you, and they'll end up with a scoop of this in their bed

10:05 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

You Are Phish Food Ice Cream


You've been described as gooey and fudgey. Sorry



Great. Gooey and fudgey. Hope you're happy....

Anything for you, kiddo....

4:29 AM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Genna: Who knew you were so violent?!

Green: My apologies...

Eric: If it's any consolation, I think they were just plain wrong...

All: WHAT A JIP!!! :)

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home