Thursday, January 05, 2006

Good things come in 3s...

I've always had the philosophy that good things come in 3s since it's too depressing to follow the 3rd time's the charm approach...

1. I consider you all one BIG good thing. Your kind words the last weeks have been very helpful to my self-esteem. The thing about this insidious disease is that it makes you feel unappealing and bloated most of the time (no matter how well you follow a gluten free diet). I feel like I'm wearing an inner tube most of the time... your comments help me float on through....

2. Good car news! I may inherit a car! It's a nifty little Toyota Camry. I'll give you more details if you want, but basically my dream may come true sooner than I think. Hopefully it will happen before or around my birthday in March.

3. The real estate business has taken off again in these parts. Got 3 offers today on 3 different listings. Also got 3 new listings! Lots of threes... see??? I tell you, this philosophy can do you no wrong... :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Nabeel said...

awww @ long time since it rained .. well just keep being twitterpated (whatever that means :) and it will rain .. FOR 3 DAYS

7:19 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

so now we know that sarafina is a real estate agent.... interesting....

Positive comments from friends do wonders for the self esteem and morale. I'm glad we blogger friends help you feel better.

7:24 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

N - Twitterpated: The happy jumpy feeling you get that causes you to smile uncontrolably.

The first time I heard that word used was in the Disney animated version of The Sword in the Stone - I believe that Merlin used it to describe the female squirrel's enamored state when she chases poor Arthur (AKA Wart) who has been turned into a foxy boy squirrel...

Probably a longer explanation than you wanted... :)

G- Yes, I'm a real estate agent, a librarian and a independent researcher & editor.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Genna said...

Three is my favorite number!

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home